Sunday, May 6, 2012

In this blog, you will be able to find out about what is happening in the world of country music, YouTube videos, and information that you have always wanted to know on your favorite stars.  I hope to write for Country Weekly Magazine in the near future, and I figured starting a blog would give me some practice for when I write real articles someday.

I was introduced to country music in High School, and have been listening to it ever since.  One of the artists I heard first was Kenny Chesney, and after hearing some of his music, I knew that country music was a genre that I would probably be listening to for a long time.  In either seventh or eighth grade, I saw him live in concert for the first time (this was the first concert I had ever attended, and several more would be added to the list in the future).  His laid-back spirit and party songs made it a fun-filled evening.  Since middle school, I have seen Kenny twice.  I've also seen Brad Paisley three times, Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Dierks Bentley, Rascal Flatts, Reba McEntire, Martina Mcbride twice.  These artists have very elaborate stage designs, yet these do not get in the way of their singing.  They complement their singing.

In the next several blog posts, I will profile my favorite artists and all of the things about them and their music!

-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment