Saturday, June 8, 2024

All Things Country Music Blog Re-Introduction

To those of you who read my blog posts in the past, welcome back! And to those of you who are joining me for the first time, welcome to my blog called “All Things Country Music”! My name is Stacy and I am glad that you are here! 

It has been quite some time since I have written in this blog. There are a few reasons behind this, the big one was that I did not have the enjoyment, inspiration, or motivation to want to write these past 10+ years. However, that mindset has changed recently. I am always thinking about what is going on at country radio, my favorite artists and their careers, etc. I came to the conclusion that these thoughts entering my head could be written down on the blank pages here in this blog. I will continue to support and get the word out about my favorite artists on social media as well as more extensively in my own style of writing on this blog.

To start, here is a brief introduction to my country music timeline. I have been a fan of the genre since I was in middle school. I have been passionate about many artists over the years, including Kenny Cheney, Carrie Underwood, and Rascal Flatts. I have visited Nashville a couple of times and have attended dozens of concerts since the 2000’s. However, in late 2013 I heard a song on the radio called “19 You + Me”. I remember thinking that whoever was singing that song would have huge potential down the road. I never thought to look up who the artist was and I did not hear the song again until the Spring of 2014. One day I saw an advertisement on Spotify that Dan + Shay’s debut album “Where It All Began” would be streaming for free the week before its release. I saw the song “19 You + Me” on there. After one listen to their 12 song project, I became a huge fan of this country music duo and my love and passion for them and their music continues today. Hands down, they are my number one favorite artists in country music. I will go into a lot more detail about them and my other favorite artists as well as talk about so much more about country music as a whole in my forthcoming posts.

I re-named this blog from “All Things Entertainment” to “All Things Country Music”. I am more than ready to re-embark on this writing journey to share my extensive knowledge and passion about country music! Whether you are here for the first time reading my posts or are coming back to read them again, I hope you will be able to feel my passion and excitement about country music through my words, pictures, and videos!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog Stacy! You have a talent for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I have to read it again slower, but you can really write well. Wonder who you get that from?😂

    ReplyDelete